Thursday, March 10

They dun fuckt up now...

Tell me why the job from hell has to be close to some bomb ass shopping that I could never leave! AND to top it all off...they put a freakin Target like a block away from where I work...in the middle of a freakin city...the middle...it's weird...but I'm in totally freakin love. Me and my sister Kelli went today. It's so well hidden that there were probably 20 customers in there...and its so new...that whatever you could possibly want in the toy aisle is still probably there. Complete heaven...

A quick note about me and Kelli...I know that she is my soul mate and we travel the universe together if only to fucking laugh at everything. All we have to do is look at each other and we can read each other's thoughts. That and we can fucking laugh like no other at nothing and everything and even the stupidest shit in the world. That's just us...it's a gift and a curse. I'm sure even her 17 month old is embarressed to be seen with us sometimes because we can make a scene. Hookers sweat in church...We fucking burst into laughter. We can't sit together in church what so ever. Catholic Churches don't like us...

So case in point, as we started our wayward journey through the virgin target and the first aisle happens to be cards. Engagement cards, St. Patrick Day cards, Thank you cards and of course the tried and true birthday cards. Seeing as how my love's birthday was yesterday she was like...dude...I should totally get Jason a joke card. I was like YEAH! Get him something with Ponies on it that says For a special little girl. We snicker a little and that was it...its on from there. It seemed every card we picked up was like THEE perfect funny card ever. We found Barbie cards, Disney cards, For Female cards and so on. Every card was funnier than the last. I was choking on the air. I couldn't breathe. I'm sure by now your waiting for some great punch line or lead up but I got nothing...Why we found any of those dumb cards hillarious, I'm sure I can't remember. But we did settle for a card in the shape of a pink poodle head with googly eyes that said to the perfect princess. Classic. If he doesn't love it, too bad, cause we did. Muahahaha...I felt sorry for Amber her 17 month old...She managed to tune us out and amuse her self for the 10 minutes it took us to calm down from laughing. I love my sister.

WHICH REMINDS ME!

My other sibling has decided to come home back to D.C. By some miricle my 29 year old brother...my favorite brother is moving back to D.C. from New Orleans. I'm fuzzy on the reasons but I'm extatic! I love him. If he wasn't so much of a drunk he would be my idol. Shit...he still is. The kewlest artist I know. When Him, I and Kelli get together...fucking magic happens I swear. Like really odd shit...I'm sure you'll hear about soon enough. He'll be here on Sunday. I can't effin wait. ;)



I love you Iv!

No comments: