Friday, March 4

Soo......

I have a Tres' boring layout because I can't find a layout that suits me or is "my style". So until then...I'm just gonna mess with this ish...bleh...boring...

BEGIN RANT:
I've gained 12 freakin pounds in the past 2 months. WTF. Why? This is the biggest I've been ever. I can't be like this. I can't do this. This is sick and unnecessary. I feel like I don't eat that much. But obviously not the case. I don't feel depressed but people that know me the best and I don't have to put my shining smile on for constantly ask me whats wrong. I don't feel like anything is wrong. Everything in my life is okay. It's not tip top. I dunno maybe I've been in depressino denial. hahaha...just as I was writing this...my sister sends me this...

The Oprah Boot Camp Commitment


Like she was reading my thoughts that girl. I swear we were suppose to be twins.

That's beside the point. Point is...I'm tired of being overweight. I've been overweight ever since I was 19. When I was 17 I was 5'7" and 150. Not uber skinny (like I like) but not in the least what I would consider fat. :\ Then I moved to dc, had a full time boyfriend that I lived with for 4 years and we ate out all the damn time. And now...now I'm just this. A 5'8" 212 lbs woman. A beautiful Native American woman that can do and is capable of so much more. If only she'd stick to a commitment. Am I ready to do it? Am I willing to do it? Do I value myself and my life that much to just say...Damn it...Spring your turning 25...you've been saying you'd lose weight since you turned 20...so when are you gonna start?

When...

/end rant

No comments: