Monday, March 14

OH YEAH!



Alan Jackson - Here in the Real Word
Alan Jackson - Don't Rock the Jukebox
Alan Jackson 0 A Lot About Livin (And a Little 'Bout Love)
Blackstreet - Blackstreet
Aerosmith - Just Push Play
CoCo Lee - Just No Other Way
Lenny Kravitz - 5
D'Angelo - Brown Sugar (whole album)
R. Kelly - R. Kelly
Reo Speedwagon - The Hits


10 Full Length CD for a fawkken dollar each. Now that's what I'm talkin about! I haven't been able to find CoCo Lee anywhere now a days without paying import prices so I was siced to find the whole freakin CD @ lunch @ the dollar CD store. I love that freakin store. Reo Speedwagon? Hell yes! HooWah! Alan Jacksons first 3 CD's for a dollar. Rock on! This totally made my morning.

Update:

I'm An Intern In New York

This is my new favortie blog. Fawking hillarious! Not native but I couldn't resist.

No comments: