Wednesday, March 9

Happy Birthday, My love...

Happy Birthday to a son with beautiful eyes.
Happy Birthday to the man who owns my heart.
Happy Birthday to the being within my love lies.
and the one I'll pledge...death do us part.



A year ago I could have never imagined loving someone so much but I do. And honestly, if anyone would have told me a year ago that one day I would be marry you for real, I would have laughed them out of the city. I don't know exactly how or why we happened. I don't know out of all the people in dc you could have contacted last year in January you happened to picked me. How could we have possibly known when we met what we rejoice in now. Our love for each other. And to think all it took was a sign language serande in a cab in Vegas. It may have taken a while for my mind to catch up with my heart but I'm sure you'll agree we were worth the wait.



Happy Birthday, Leslie. I hope the past year has been one of your best cause I know the year to come will be even better. I love you and I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks, my love. All I want for my birthday is you.

No comments: