Saturday, April 30

I am...whatever you say I am...

"If I wasn't then why would you say I am?" ~ Eminem...


Tonite was just one of those nights. One of those nights you're not really interested in having...but having the memory of one person is worth enduring all else...

I love my sister to death...that's all I'll say. That and I'm truely happy and proud that she landed a fucking kick ass job. WTG, my love.

For the rest of the people involved with tonite. Thank you. I truely had a lovely night. Cassie was awesome...Doofie...you're a fabulous dancer...you just don't know it yet...and Shannon...a class all her own...

And for the hour and a half conversation I had with my (future) husband...It was great my love. I miss you soo fucking much it makes my heart sick but at the same time so joyous that I even have someone to love and miss that much. I know it's a miricle that people should love and want another as we do...but I cherish and am humbled and grateful to be so blessed.

You're the best, you're the best, you're the best. I wanna say sorry for the tears but I'm not...You're heart should be physically next to mine always. I'll accept that it is here spiritually and be content. I pray I'll always get that nicotine like rush of adreniline rush I get when you utter those 3 perfect words to me.

I love you.

No comments: