Monday, March 29

I can barely move...

This weekend was a total blast. My birthday lasted five freaking days and they all rawked hard. It started Tuesday night and lasted all the way to Saturday night. Sunday I had to take a break. My body is so freaking sore it isn't even funny. So the week went a little something like this...





Ha ha...Yeee-aaah! Crotch biter! LMAO! Good times.

I think the highlights are Thursday (cause you know my birthday begins @ midnight): Barhopping. Went to A.L.I.A.S/Alchemy and had a couple there. It was kewl. Erry buddy in the club got tipsy...then we proceeded to go to Saki to check out the infamous man about townLBS (James) and his crew djing thur closed the place down, he bought me a drink and it was great...went to my favorite place to get pizza...Trios and bumped in my my gheyboi Martin and spent I don't know how long just laughing our asses off in the street.

Finally, we went home...

Frizziday!: Go Shorty...it's your birthday...we gon' party like it's your birthday.

Hellz yeah...I got off work early and went to my Numi's house. We then went straight to the mall to get a new dress...our hair did...and get Dior makeovers. It was fabulous. We had dinner @ Cafe Milano I don't know how much was spent but I had a freaking sardine (those of you who don't know if effing hate fish with passion) by accident! I thought it was a piece of spinach and it was dark! That was gross. Went home and got out of my dress and into to my rave duds and we went to cubik to see Miss DJ Irene! That show was off the effin hook! Me and Kina were rippin up the dance floor here,here, and here. It's kinda where's waldoy but it had the freakin time of my life.

Saturday...I basically lazed around a bit...when to the kite festival on the mall. Flew my Winnie the Pooh kite...went home and got ready to go with Kelli to see my favorite Local band Tripwire This night was hillarious to say the least. But I have an awesome time and I also reconfirmed that I am Rick James, Betch...ha ha ha ha ha...

Sunday: Lisa left and it was a little sad. I had a great time while she was here.

Anyways...I'm effing tired...I may edit later but...for now I shall go and be on my merry way..



No comments: