Wednesday, March 10

Here's what I was working on today. Could someone give me feedback on this? ARe the pictures too big? Does it take to long to load. Anyone and everyone's feed back would be much obliged. Thanks.

Paris Slide Show!

Five Things I'm greatful for today


1. Having dinner with JUST my father and sister.
2. I got my sears photos back.
3. Amber is a pudge. (My niece...not you Amba)
4. Saved up lunch money.
5. My Playstation 2 that I jacked from Ryan. Muahahahahahahaha! I love it!

*Wednesday Randum*



Which Sex and the City Player Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

Wow I would have never have guess this one!


Which Breakfast Clubber Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty


What's Your Style? Find out @ She's Crafty


Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty


Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? Find out @ She's Crafty


Who's Your Inner Music Industry Diva? Find out @ She's Crafty

I wanted to be Janet Jackson!



What's Your Problem? Find out @ She's Crafty



You're a hardworking individual enshrouded by an overwhelming sense of mystery, beauty, and intrigue. Though always on the go, you keep focused, helping - often rapturing - those you meet.




Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.



No comments: