Friday, February 13

NDN Frenz

Friday Randum



For all my friends blogger and not....


Just keep scrolling down. This is funny.

"NDN Frenz"



When you are greeezie,

I will take your frybread and Corn soup away...



When you are low on commods,

I will share mine (except for the cheese)...



When you're indian rez car's 4th donut spare blows out,

I will wave at you as I go by...



When you have too many hickies,

I won't tell anyone who gave them to you (not even you)...



When you smile,

I won't laff at your IHS dental work...



When your accent gets to thick, and bush indian ish

I will record you and figure it out later...



When we are down to our last beer,

I promise to share it with you...



When I borrow the latest powwow tape from you,

I promise to give it back...(within a year)



When you pass out,

I promise to make sure you do not get shaved up, egged up, or painted up...



When you snag one of my ex's...

I promise to try real hard not to laugh out loud knowingly , for too long...



When you have just come out of the rain to visit my house...

I will dry your clothes with my wood stove , warm you up, and cook you bannock all at the same time...



cuz...I LUFF YA!

No comments: