Friday, February 13

More Randum things



Ryan came to have lunch with me. I got my taxes back today and I gots paid today! woo hoo! Life is peachy! And Grand!
*does her famous monkey dance/cabbage patch* The world is awesome.

We took another one of those dum randum quizzez I come across. His favorite show is sealab 2021.

So in honor of that...here are our results....

Ryan



You are Marco. With Latin heat, and the strength of
5 gorillas, you need only metal teeth, and
you'd be the perfect warrior. You can pull off
a beret. Not many people can.


Which Sealab 2021 character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Spring



Sparks!
You are Sparks. You care about Sealab only because
it's full of fools to take advantage of.


Which Sealab 2021 character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Oh yeah. That is soo me! Watch your back fools....muahahahahaha! Well this week has sorta kinda been ishy for me. Lots of randum drama in my life. Plus! Stephanie had to cash in her ticket and now she's not comming. I was devistated. I bawled my eyes out on the way home after work. Oh well, last year about this time was Keiyo Pow-Wow in Montana. And we both wanted to go. She had the money and we had no ride so I "borrowed" my Aunties car for the weekend and we took off. We had such a blast. My Auntie's car was the shizznit too so I got mad compliments on it. No hook ups but alot of drunk fun. I miss her so badly. At the same time last year it was just me and her on Valentines. I made her a steak dinner and we watched Sex in the City the whole first season. It was great. I miss our sex in the city sundays. I love her to death.

Someday I'll get to see her again. I just hope sooner than later. Peesh for now.

No comments: