Saturday, February 28

Lovely freakin day...

It's soo beautiful outside. The kinda day where you don't need a coat and you see a hill and say to yourself....Why the fuck not roll down it. It's a good day. I still miss Ryanna like crazy. He called today and told me he's going to post pone going to Hawaii to go to dallas and think things through. It really made me sad at first because if I knew that he was going to put off Hawaii longer I would have fought harder for him to stay. But alas, as always....things happen for a reason. And it's always for the best. I'm just glad he's not going to sit @ his house and fester. His mom is certifiable. I love her. She's like my mom and me in a lot aways so it's better for him to go somewhere where someone can mentor him in the ways of being a man. So that's good.

In other news, I saw Passion of Christ last night. And for me it left alot to be desired. I'm not highly religious by any means, but I grew up with strick baptist grandparents. This movie to me, for me, made light of Jesus's pain. Don't ge me wrong it was gory and sad but I couldn't connect with him. It was more like a movie that left alot of parts out. and had alot of unneccessary parts too. And I can see where Jewish people would ge the anti-semetic(sp?) ways. But the main point is that everyone (if you believe in that stuff) is responsible for Jesus's death. I didn't hate Jews before and I don't hate them now. Even a little bit. I know not everyone is as open-minded like me, so maybe they're right to be a little defensive. To me, if it were about natives...well I won't go there right now. Like the outkast thing. Which I didn't talk about. I didn't see it but Roach was pretty upset about it. More on that later.

Anyways, I'm going to go out and enjoy the rest of my beautiful day. I hope all my lovely blogger friends that are inside reading this right now.



GET OUT AND ENJOY NATURE FOR A CHANGE!

LOL Just kidding. You probably get out more than I do. Peace kittens. Lata!

No comments: