Thursday, January 8

Down with the Siccness...



This is where I'm going...hopefully! I'm going snow tubing. Snow tubing is something everyone can do, it's an hour and a half away, and it's cheap. I can't wait. It sounds like soo much fun. I haven't been tubing since to goot ol days tubing down Ferry Butte on the Rez. Those were some of the good times. I remember this being one of the few times my older brother would take me and my sister out to to things. I remember climbing on his back and holding on for dear life as we whizzed so fast down the slope and then hitting the end and getting flipped in the air. That was soo much fun. I had mud and bruises on my hiney but they were all worth it for those precious moments with my older brother. I miss him although he's not dead. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Oh well, enough crying around. I'm going tubing! Hooray!

No comments: