Wednesday, June 2

What do I always do when I lack creativity...

Give you the survey's! yey!


? · I N F O R M A T I O N · ? ·
Name: Spring
Single or taken: Single for life! (OMG hope not!)
Sex: Female
Birthday: March 26
Sign: Aries baby, yeah!
Siblings: 4 Brahs and 1 numi(lil sis)
Hair color: reddish light brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'8"

· ? · F A S H I O N | S T U F F · ? ·
Where is your favorite place to shop: H&M/Old Navy
Any tattoos or piercings: Lip *old* getting redone.

· ? · S P E C I F I C S · ? ·
Do you do drugs?: nicotine and alcohol
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Garnier Nutrisse or Citre' Shine
What are you most scared of?: The Dark
What are you listening to right now? Some Swell.Chemistry
Who is the last person that called you?: Shelly
Where do you want to get married?: Um...Mountains in Idaho
How many buddies are online right now?: on yahoo 8
What would you change about yourself?: My flabby arms.

· ? · F A V O R I T E S · ? ·
Color: blue and purple (buises!)
Food: YOu know it teh frybret
Boys names: Ayo (my clan)/Aiden
Girls names: Jaden <---to be changed...
Subjects in school: Science, yo!
Animals: Loja's (turtles)

· ? · H A V E | Y O U | E V E R · ? ·
Given anyone a bath? Yup.
Smoked?: Yup
Bungee jumped?: Not yet
Made yourself throw up?: nope
Skinny dipped?: a trillion times
Ever been in love?: 3 times but the 1st one is debatable
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Heck yeah
Pictured your crush naked?: Oh yeah
Cried when someone died?: Of course
Lied: Of course
Fallen for your best friend?: We'll he's my bf now.
Been rejected?: Nope
Rejected someone?: Unfortunately
Used someone?: I'm an Aries
Done something you regret?: Not really.

· ? · C U R R E N T · ? ·
Clothes: Pink sweater/striped blouse, long black skirt, loafers.
Music: Incubus
Make-up: M.A.C. baby but mostly covergirl
Annoyance: HATERS!
Smell: The icebox
Desktop picture: My grandparents during HS in love
Book you're reading: Just finished Angels and Demons by Dan Brown <---trippy
CD in player: Mixtape from Lisa
DVD in player: Pretty in Pink

· ? · L A S T | P E R S O N · ? ·
Hugged: Benji
You imed: Wally from Swell.Chemistry
You yelled at: Benji
You kissed: My niece Amba

· ? · A R E | Y O U · ? ·
Understanding: Y
Open-minded: Y
Arrogant: Y
Insecure: Y
Random: I don't know am I?
Hungry: Niet
Smart: More like intelligent
Moody: Yep
Hard working: Hardly
Organized: No way
Healthy: to to be
Shy: for the first 5 minutes
Difficult: when we've hung out for 8 years yeah
Attractive: Hell Yeah!
Bored easily: Too easily
Responsible: i try ha ha
Obsessed: Niet
Angry: Not at the moment
Sad: kinda
Happy: For the most part
Hyper: Only around other goofies
Trusting: too easily

· ? · W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A · ? ·
Kill?: No one
Slap: People who don't slap me comments! Jokes.
Get really wasted with?: Pebbles...that would be funny!
Get high with: Ha ha...I know it'll NEVER happen but Pebbles again. *just say no kids*
Talk to offline: Amba cause she's kewl as haites!
Talk to online: Brian cause he's funny as hell
Sex it up with: Micheal Greyeyes in Dance Me Outside/Selma Hayek *rowr*

· ? · R A N D O M · ? ·
In the morning I am: Cleaning my room/excercising/internet
Love is: Giving up your last piece of licorice.
Sexual preference: Trisexual/Metrosexual ha ha
What do you notice first in the sex you're into: How they started the conversation off.

· ? · W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R · ? ·
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Flowers or candy: Flowers/Iris'.
Tall or short: Tall

· ? · D O | Y O U | E V E R · ? ·
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: Paco once.
Save conversations: When there good
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes.
Wish you were younger: 17 maybe
Cry because someone said something to you?: I'm a drama queen. Sue me.

· ? · N U M B E R · ? ·
Of guys I've kissed: about 27?
Of girls I've kissed: 5
Of CD's I own: 253.
Of scars on my body: 6.
Of things that I regret: Nothing

· ? · Y O U R | T H O U G H T S · ? ·
I know: I am a crazy dorkwad.
I want: hot secks.
I have: a great haircut.
I wish: I won the lottery.
I hate: Haters...lol!
I fear: the Dark and being a disappointment
I hear: Nirvana calling.
I search: my room for my stupid IHS badge!
I wonder: When I'll wake up from this dream called life.

No comments: