Thursday, June 17

Back to being the dork that is me.

Fuck, I'm a fucking dumbass. I had to...I was in a trance. It was an out of body experience. Like it wasn't even me....WTF? Yeah I'm a dork. And I love this movie for sentimental reasons...

You know that song "Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something....?

"And I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
She said "I think I remember the film..."


If it said what about The Warriors...yeah that's totally my mom and dad. They used to watch that movie ova and over. I love it cause I love my parents. They're cute like that. (if you're confused again, yes my parents are divorced and are still best friends and are still so cute together)

Anyways...I went on to buy the movie/soundtrack/and they are making a game based on the film to come out in August. I'm like...pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft...WTF, kids!? It's so on....







If you would like to join in the dorkness that is moi...by all means...go to http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/

Thank you for the 5 seconds you'll never get back. :D

No comments: