Tuesday, June 22

Public adoration for the couple I <3 the most!

Congradulations, my loves. You guys made it! The first year is over and done with.

Numi, my little sister, I'm so proud of you for all that you've done thus far and all that you continue to do. You are an awesome Mom and couldn't have picked a better father for your children. Peter, I love you and even though I don't quite express it all the time. I wouldn't want any other brother in the whole wide world, not for a billion dollaz (maybe a trillion, Aye!). Plus, you are so much fun to pick on and razz. (you know you love it!)

You two have truely been an inspiration to me and watching the love you guys have for each other makes me wanna cry sometimes. (and actually makes me wanna barf on occasion) Seriously though, I don't know what I'd do without you two. The both of you. Well the four of you. You guys are the best because you have given me the most beautiful niece and craziest/funniest/dorkiest nephew I could ever possibly ask for. I know it hasn't always been easy for you guys but you sure do make it seem that way. You guys make it look fun.

So here's to the next year and many more after that. May the creator/Maheo/God continue to bless you both...


~*~Happy Anniversary, Kids!~*~

I love you guys!


When they first got engaged

What a freaky couple...

My beautiful nephew

My beautiful niece

me and my numi on her wedding day!


*If you would like to send out your well wishes please send them to Dangerous Angel by clicking here.

Mvto!

Spring aka Joigazm

No comments: