Wednesday, December 31

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

SoberRide.org: Washington, DC, a free, on demand, cab ride home for potential drunk drivers

Yeah buddies. Be safe! You can go to the above to get the # for Austin, TX, Boston/Cambridge, MA, Denver, Co, Philly, PA, and Los Angeles. (And of course DC too.)

Take care everyone.

My pluses for the year......

This year has certainly been thee single most eventful year of my life.

January:
1. New Years with Stephanie. Good times.

Feburary:
1. Going to Las Vegas.
2. Stealing a car and going to Montana to snagg some of the hotest Native Ballers around AND not getting caught.

March:
1. Moving back to DC from Bumphuck, Idaho. (Back to the action)
2. My 23 B-Day. (All by myself but made the best of it)

April:
1. Going to see Les Miserables on Broadway. (Lifelong dream)
2. Finding myself. (I did some awesome life-changing trainings)
3. Finding out my sister was prego (Again!)

May:
1. Finally after three years, getting together with the hotest/sexiest/yummiest guy I knew.
2. Having the best long-distance relationship ever!
June:
1. Going to visit Buffalo, NY and subsequently breaking it off with aforementioned because he's...
2. My sister getting married to the man of her dreams.
3. Being the maid-of-honor.
4. My ex-boyfriend flying out here from Hawaii to play the Native American Flute @ my sisters wedding at the last minute.
5. Me taking my sister to a (female) strip club for the first time. (Hillarious!)

July:
1. My Nephew turning 4. (He's the coolest kat I know!)

August:
1. My sister turnging 22.
2. Me finishing my training. (the craziest thing I've ever done in my life)
3. Me getting a Job. (After my 2 year hiadus)

September:
1. My niece Amber being born. (Awe!)
2. My ex-boyfriend's parents comming to "visit" me. (trying to convice me to seduce him....bwahahahaha)
3. My best friend Benji moving back to DC

October:
1. Seeing my favorite band Indigenous and meeting sexy ass Mato!

November:
1. My Roacha moving to DC. (finally!)
2. Having a dinner @ my apt. with ALL my family.

December:
1. Going to Paris. (Lifelong dream)
2. Seeing the Arc de Triomphe (Lifelong dream)
3. Seeing the greatest movie of all time (LOTR)
4. Having a bomb ass time with my ex Ryan (Go figure)
5. Spending New Years with the people I love.

That is all. Peace and Happy New Year.

No comments: