Wednesday, April 28

On the political tip...

Yep kittens...It's time to start getting serious (if you haven't already) about Standing next to your political candidates and your beliefs. I'm already registered to vote. I'm all ready to get involved. There is no way we can afford to keep Bush in Office. So I'm all about doing what I can do to support Kerry. I know this isn't very inspiring right now...but I just woke up and am tired...


And while I was on my political trip...I saw Ashley Judd wearing one of these and decided I had to have it. I love logo tee's.



Anyways, Besides all that me and Kellios went to go see 13 going on 30 last night. That movie was soo freaking cute. I laughed and cryed cause it was touching. *sigh* Almost made me want to fall in love again. And I'm not a big Jennifer Garner fan but she played this role well. Nothing too corny. I cringed durning the "Thriller" scene though. Anyways...if your bummed and need a pick me up...Go see this movie. If you want some quality with a friend(s) go see this movie. If you just want quality time with yourself...go see this movie. I believe it's definately worth it.

too be continued...

No comments: