Monday, September 8

My boyfriend,Frankie J

Sexy! Sexy! Sexy! The word is "Sexy". I absolutely love Frankie J. He is so good looking. He reminds me of one on my x-men. (Mr. Man) And that song is so smooth. I love it. "Don't wanna try." If you haven't heard it then you have to click the link about and check it out. It's sweet. It's kinda old but it's a classic to me. Definately on my top ten.

Anyways, I had a good weekend. Friday, I had a little too much fun but ended up @ the bomb-ass Hotel Helix. It was fun. It was like a mini-vactaion for me. I got pampered and just being in that hotel is fun. I can't wait to go back. I think I might make that a monthly ritual since I'm working an all. Saturday I didnt' do much. Went window shopping basically and OH! I seen Pirates of the Caribbean. It was awesome! I have no complaints about that movie. And I'm usually very critical! I love Johnny Depp. He's great in this movie. I can't wait to see him in Once Upon a time in Mexico. Sunday, I just chilled with mi padre for a bit. We wen to Adams Morgan days. It was great. I got a slice of pizza the size of my chest for 3.50. And I went to mass with Benji. That was cool too. I haven't been to Church in a long while and I've never been to Catholic church so it was definately an experience. Anyways, that's all for now. I may write more laters on more exciting subjects. Until then ttfn.

No comments: