Sunday, October 5

Risa's Page-Pink Entrance

Risa's Page-Pink Entrance

I was thinking alot tonite. About everything that's been going on. All the things I fail to talk about. And I really want to take the time and write down my thoughts about all the keys points in my life that I dwell on entirely too much. Oh yeah, another kewl page BTW...^^^

Anyway, things like my beautifully failed relationships with Ryan and why my relationship with Mr. Man didn't amount to anything. The only thing that I believe that I can be truely thankful for is the fact that whether I like it or not Benji has always been there consistantly and continues to do so. I'm blessed and cursed at the same time. :-) Anyways. I just wanted to get that down at least because i'ts four in the morning and I've got to sleep. Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

tike mik said...

New windows are expensive but nothing takes an older home up a few notches better than new windows. If you can't afford to put new windows in, make sure that they are cleaned inside and out by a professional to help them look their best. ремонт на входове на блокове

tike mik said...

In addition, cleaning brass fixtures and chandeliers can make them look better than new. Consider renting a power washer to clean dirty aluminum siding, or a steam cleaner to brighten up your carpets. General cleaning is one of the easiest and most effective of all do it yourself repairs. боядисване на входове София цени