Friday, October 24

I jacked up my blog on purpose. I just can't get it to where I want to be. I don't want to host it from my site because it takes too much of my space and doing it here puts that big ol banner at the top. Which is fine but thats usually were my buttons are. So either I change my format...(Again) or I just play around. So I guess I'm playing around cause I'm too lazy to do another format. Whoa to me.

Anyways, I'm heading down to the passport office on Monday. It's kinda cutting it short but I'm going to pray hard everyday that my passort gets here on time. I'm so excited. It's really unbelievable to me that I am actually going to Paris. I mean. I've always dreamed about it. Ever since the fourth grade. You know how you say things like that. I'm going to be president" "I'm going to the moon" To me it's like one of those things. Something that wasn't very probable. But it's here and I'm going. I only wish I could take my best friend Stephanie. I want her to go but it's kinda a family only type of thing. The only crazy thing about this trip is that I am going with my ex-boyfriends parents. They are the most generous and nicest people I've ever met. And they love me to death. I love them too. I would do anything for them. They've come to see me twice this year. Just to see me. It's a really different situation. Just not one that many can relate to I suppose. It's just crazy to me because....well it's my ex-boyfriends parents. My ex-boyfriend says he doesn't mind. And we're pretty good friends. We respect and love eachother. So there's nothing really awkward there. I don't talk to him everyday but he lives about a thousand miles away. I have no problems with that either. For now everything is fine and I would like to keep it that way.

Anyways, I want to write more but I have a lunch date. Talk to yah'z later.

No comments: