Wednesday, June 11

Well here it is...Wednesday. I've had a lot to think about these past couple day and I've come to the realization that I as much as I want to blame my ex-boyfriend for reasons we broke up, I know that I am just as much to blame. I thought about editing the previous entry because of it's bias but instead I will just publicly apologize to him and the rest of the universe. Philip, I am sorry for being a selfish, inconsiderate, insensitive, jerk last week. I want you to know that I did mean all that I said to you but I should have told in a more loving way. I am a human and I do make mistakes. I'm sorry for not letting you be a human as well. I'm sorry for putting your things about your personal life on the internet. It was rude of me to do and I will never do it again. I apolgize for not being honest with you and I want you to know that I forgive you not being honest with me. I know you care about me and would never intentionally try to hurt me. I love you and all I want is for you to be happy. So that's all I'll say for now. I'm writing you a new letter that you'll be getting in a couple days along with the other letters you didn't get, your pictures and whatever else. Please read them. That's my public apology.

No comments: