Friday, May 13

To the man who gave me life...

Happy Birthday, Daddy!




My Father....

There's a certain sparkle in your eyes that seems to
captivate me. For the past 48 years you have lived and seen more than many could hope to dream. For the past 25 years you have loved me the best way you could and taught me everthing I know about being a powerful abundant leader. And that is what I will continue to strive to be. Your presence brings peace to all those who seek it and are therefore comforted. And have shown me what love could be so that I will never settle. I get my strengh and beauty through your eyes. And I can think of no other person in the world that I could have chosen to call my daddy.

Mvto for all that you are and all the you continue to be for me. Maheo has truely blessed us both..

I love you, Daddy.

Love,
Sunshine


Left: My dad Right: Me.

No comments: