Monday, September 19

Some days are better than most...

So first off, I'm not stress about anything right now. I am perfectly peaceful...so with that being said...

Last night I found out my mother has six months to a year to live. I have shed a few tears about it and although I'm not fine with it, I'm not going to and haven't gone into freak out mode. I love my mother and I knew this was possible and deep down just waiting for it to be confirmed. I'm not pouty. I'm optimistic. But truely and honestly...I'm not sad so I request you don't be sad for me. Prayers are always welcome and appricated, as are smiles. Its like good news bad/news, ya know. Meaning most people don't know how much time they have with they're parents and they take them for granted. Now I know and the good news is I can make sure the time we have left gets to be valuable. I'm taking this day with a grain of salt...happy my mom is here for the time being...and trying to focus out so I can focus on my next move. My main concern right now is my 10 year old brother. Someone needs to be there for him. And since I have the best potential and no other obligations...That person most likely is me. Which means yet another move back to the west coast. The transition is going to be easy for any of us. I don't know how many more people know outside of my siblings and father so I'm trying to keep a low profile. As long as I am here in D.C. I plan on still living my life. I'm not going to stop living just cause I can't do anything right now. I don't know how much longer I'll be here...but when I know I'll let chu guys know.

No comments: